Smart Drip irrigation kits
Smart Drip kit Pricing
- Transport of the materials has not been included since it varies depending on the site of installation. This will be determined on provide the location.
- The above costs exclude casual laborers to assist our technician during construction due to the vary-ing manday rates all over the country.
- A pre-site survey for prospective clients is recommended for soil sample collection (CROPNUTS soil test) and site evaluation (gradient, size, topology and location).
Please note that you’ll be required to provide the following materials on site:
- Sand, cement and ballast based on the size chosen.
- Have at least 4 casual workers/laborers required on site.
- Have basic equipments such as; spade, mattock, wheelbarrows, taribo or digging hoe(s) and a ladder of 3M high – Tri stands
- Materials for constructing the tank tower/stand e.g. strong poles/timber to make the stand & platform where the tank will be placed.
Technicians' Hand Tools & Welfare
Tools that come with the technician such as; tape measures, spanners, painting roller, knives are Synnefa property.
The technicians’ welfare costs are taken care of by Synnefa including transport, accommodation and meals. No arrangements other than those known to Synnefa should a client engage in with Synnefa staff.