Smart Greenhouses made for Efficient Farming
What makes our Greenhouses different.
Trust the step by step process and get your Greenhouse today
a) Soil Mineral Test
This test shows the mineral composition in your soil and will inform our agronomist on what fertilizer will be suitable for your soil.
b) Soil Pathological Test
This test will show if your soil has any bacterial or fungal infection thatwould affect the production of your crops and will inform our agronomist on what treatments to use to cure the soil.
Once we receive your soil test results, our agronomist will call you to interpret the results for you and email a detailed recommendation report. Based on the size you will have selected, we will share an estimate inclusive of transportation to site to you.
If your mandate for us was simply greenhouse construction, then our process ends here. However, if you would like us to provide farmer training and support services, our process continues below;
We ensure that our agronomist is present during this period to ensure you achieve 100% germination rate.
- Galvanised Metallic Structure with a 15-Year Guarantee against rust and a FREE Structural Insurance against loss or damage as a result of Perils outlined.
Untreated Wooden Structure with a 5-year Guarantee against damage and a FREE Structural Insurance against loss or damage as a result of Perils outlined. Losses caused by termites or rotting are excluded. For areas infested with termites, we recommend our Galvanised Metallic Structures.
- Greenhouse Polyethene 200microns, 1.5 gauge with a 3-Year Guarantee against damage and a FREE Plastic Cladding Insurance against loss or damage as a result of Perils outlined.
- Polyethene Locking frames.
- Polyethene Zig-Zag wires.
- Entry Porch- secures your greenhouse during entry by workers.
- Roll up side ventilation with AgroZ-50 mesh insect net to control internal temperature and block insects and pests from getting into the greenhouse.
- Technical Installation Costs.
- ADD ONS: Our dynamic pricing calculator enables you to add items you need in your greenhouse such as a complete drip irrigation system, overhead crop trellising systems, crop insurance against uncontrollable pests and diseases, water tanks for your water storage, farmer training and agronomic support for your farm workers and our smart irrigation system-FarmShield.
We customize our greenhouses based on your budget. Use our pricing calculator below to get an estimate of how much your greenhouse will cost with add ons & get to see your projected income increase when you add on FarmShield to manage your farm!
Buying your Smart Greenhouse starts with picking up the phone!
Get your Synnefa product by filling out your pre-site survey or if you’re still not convinced speak to one of our consultants.